Dear EWEL Customers,
EWEL is re-opening walk-in counter service on Monday, May 11, 2020.
The province of Alberta is easing its restrictions regarding COVID-19 and we feel it’s time to welcome you back into our branches. We’re excited to get back into the swing of things, but we want to do it safely. We’re reintroducing our world-famous, second-to-none counter service in a manner consistent with current public safety guidelines.
We have implemented the following measures to keep everyone safe:
- All customers entering EWEL must disinfect their hands at sanitizing stations located at our entrances.
- All customers and staff must maintain a 6 ft / 2 meter distance from one another.
- We may limit the number of customers that can enter a branch.
- We have placed floor signs and barriers to ensure physical distancing at our counters.
- Customers may not enter warehouse or shipping areas.
- Customer washrooms are CLOSED until further notice. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Your safety and that of our team members is paramount as we work together in getting our economy rolling. Thank you for your cooperation and continued business.
Let’s get Alberta rockin’ again!