Your satisfaction is important to us. Here are the general guidelines for returning goods to EWEL:
- Resalable items may be returned within 30 days of purchase.
- All returned product must be in original purchase condition and in original undamaged packaging.
- Special order (made‐to‐order or non‐stock) items are non‐returnable.
- All returns must be accompanied with proof of purchase.
- All returns are subject to Management inspection & approval before credit will be issued.
RETURN MATERIAL AUTHORIZATIONS
- Return shipments to EWEL must have a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) issued by EWEL.
- Return shipments without an RMA may be refused.
- Once a return is approved and RMA is issued, the product(s) must be returned within 30 days.
- Please do not return product directly to a manufacturer unless specifically instructed to do so.
Returns in any of the following conditions may be subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee:
- Product that has been opened or damaged packaging.
- Product not in original purchase condition.
- Exceptional/large quantities of any one item.
- Large stock returns without pre‐approval or without proof of purchase.
- Items purchased more than 30 days ago.
- A confirmation of goods returned to EWEL will be emailed within two business days of receipt of goods.
- Allow 5 business days for credit notes to be processed.
- If you have not received receipt notification within 3 business days of shipment to our facility, please contact EWEL by phone or by email at email@example.com.
- Cash sales will be refunded with a payment method determined by EWEL. EWEL operates with limited cash on hand and cannot guarantee cash will be provided if the purchase was originally made with cash.
- Clearance or sale priced items are final sale and are not returnable.
- Defective or damaged items will be replaced or credited at EWEL’s discretion.
- Some items may require manufacturer’s approval before a credit can be issued.
- Return freight costs are the customer’s responsibility unless otherwise approved by Management.
- Return shipments without an RMA may be refused (see Return Material Authorizations above).
- RMA number must be clearly marked on all packages and on the return waybill.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to be present at the point of delivery and to inspect all materials for damage prior to signing a waybill.
- Claims for materials damaged by third party freight carriers are the customer’s responsibility.
- Claims must be initiated within 5 business days of receipt of product.
If you have any questions regarding your return, please contact us at