The position has already been filled.
EWEL is looking for a Service Expert / Order Picker to join the team at our main branch (14830 – 124 Avenue, Edmonton).
The Service Expert is focused on serving customers, picking orders for shipping and pick up, and general warehouse duties. This position requires a person with good interpersonal skills, computer knowledge and experience, and experience in a warehouse environment. The Service Expert is a key member of our warehouse team as they interface with our valued customers on a daily basis. The Service Expert works with the warehouse and sales counter teams to keep customers happy and stock flowing smoothly.
QUALIFICATIONS & IDEAL SKILLS
This position requires focus, attention to detail, and a customer-focused mindset. The order picker will have:
- 1 – 2 years of experience in warehouse shipping & receiving.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work independently and on a team.
- Experience on a sales counter or in a customer service position is an asset.
- Experience with an ERP sales system and computers in general is an asset.
- Steel-toed footwear.
- Previous forklift certification (re-certification will be necessary); experience with pallet jacks and other warehouse equipment.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- The ability to lift 30-50 pounds repeatedly.
- The ability to stand, walk, kneel, squat, bend while reaching, and work in hot or cold temperatures.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Serve customers in a professional, pleasant manner at our Express Pick-Up counter.
- Manage the Express Pick Up area and keep it clean.
- Pick inter-branch transfers and orders for pick up or shipment.
- Stage orders for pick-up.
- Shipping & receiving duties when required.
- Reconcile receiving and shipping errors.
- Operate a forklift in a professional and safe manner.
- Cleaning, sweeping, and various warehouse duties as required.
Application deadline: 2021-09-30
Job Type: Full-time
- Family friendly culture
- Casual workplace
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary profit sharing
- Paid birthday, appointment and sick days
- Generous long-term vacation entitlements
- Medical benefits
- Employee discount
- Reimbursed training
- Monday to Friday
For interested applicants, please follow the link to apply – EWEL JOBs.