EWEL is looking for an industrial salesperson with the experience, contacts, and drive to help build our industrial electrical business. We are an Edmonton area distributor of electrical products and equipment serving the industry widely – from LED bulbs to multi-million dollar job packages.
Outside salespeople are the heartbeat of EWEL’s day-to-day sales operations – our “faces” in the market. They’re strategic planners always ready to serve existing accounts and build new business. They’re always looking for opportunities and leads on new customers.
- This position is based at EWEL’s Sherwood Park branch: #130, 3001 Buckingham Drive
- Training and orientation will occur at EWEL’s main branch in west Edmonton.
- 2 years of industrial electrical sales experience is required.
- 5 years of outside sales experience is preferred.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Deliver a high level of customer service at all times across all mediums.
- Work with the sales manager to create and execute a sales and business development plan.
- Maintain strong relationships with existing accounts and continue to build them.
- Actively pursue new industrial accounts and new business.
- Work with vendors and EWEL’s projects team to coordinate project bids and follow up.
- Create and maintain a call schedule.
- Use analytics to increase opportunities for sales.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Report on activity on a weekly basis.
QUALIFICATIONS & IDEAL SKILLS
- 2 years of industrial electrical outside sales experience is required.
- Highly motivated and a self-starter.
- Has existing industry contacts.
- Proficient with mobile devices, computers, and various types of software, including Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, Word, Excel at minimum.
- Communicates in a clear, professional, and courteous manner.
- A natural relationship builder with strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills. A proven track record of managing their own time.
- Clothing appropriate for the position (business casual).
Application deadline: 2021-05-31
Job Type: Full-time
EWEL offers these benefits:
- Family friendly culture
- Casual workplace
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary profit sharing
- Paid birthday, appointment & sick days
- Generous long-term vacation entitlements
- Medical benefits
- Employee discount
- Advancement opportunities
- Monthly pizza days (3 slice minimum for new hires!)
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
For interested applicants, please follow the link to apply – EWEL JOBs.