EWEL is looking for an energetic, experienced, and service-oriented person to join our counter sales team.
Our sales counter personnel are the cornerstones of our business. Our team delivers efficient, high quality customer service to electrical customers of all sizes and types. You can expect a fast-paced work environment with high expectations for customer service.
- This position is located at EWEL’s main branch: 14830 – 124 Avenue, Edmonton.
- Training (2 weeks) may occur off site at one of our branches (EWEL south or EWEL Sherwood Park).
- 2 years of electrical industry experience is preferred.
- 2 years of experience with an electrical distributor is preferred.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Assist EWEL’s walk-in customers with sales orders, product information, product research, and quotations in a professional, friendly, and helpful manner.
- Work cohesively with other staff to ensure the highest standard of customer service.
- Resolve customer complaints.
- Properly pick and pack materials for customer transportation.
- Maintain the showroom to EWEL’s standards of presentation and cleanliness.
- Practice and uphold EWEL & industry-standard safety practices.
- Perform cycle counts and item location maintenance when required.
- Assist in other departments as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS & IDEAL SKILLS:
- 2 years of experience in the electrical wholesale industry or other area of the electrical industry.
- Strong in-person customer service and spoken communication skills in English.
- Working knowledge of computerized inventory control systems (ERP system experience preferred).
- Good computing skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Read and interpret documents such as invoices, manuals, specification sheets, and instructions.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Can lift 20-30 pounds repeatedly.
- Physically able to stand, walk, kneel, squat, bend while reaching, and work in hot or cold temperatures.
Application deadline: 2021-03-26
Job Type: Full-time
- Healthcare benefits
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
For interested applicants, please send CV to and indicate the position applying for in the subject field.